1. Implement Tineye Alert API functionality ([url removed, login to view]) on existing Wordpress site. ([url removed, login to view])
2. Implement paid membership functionality. (No community function. No interaction beween users)
3. Implement payment gateway, Stripe, with easy admin control of rates and payment plans.
The purpose of the site is to offer a web service, where photographers can upload images to check if their copyright is being violated. With Tineye Alert API it shall be possible to upload images only once and get regular reports if the web crawler in the future finds new images.
- arrives at a landing page.
- Clicks a ‘Find out more’ or ‘Register’ button.
- Goes to a registration page and enters username, e-mail and password
- Goes to a payment plan page. Select a plan and pay
- Goes to a simple user account page with Tineye upload and search
- Search results are shown in the same page below the search bar.
- Arrives at the frontpage
- Clicks login in the topbar
- Goes to user account page, where current results for the user’s images are displayed
- More images can be uploaded until a maximum that is related to the chosen payment plan
Please check [url removed, login to view] (under development) to get an idea of the project.
Please note if you have experience with the Tineye API
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1376 for this job
Hello there, I read the description and yes i have complete knowledge about the apis and what is required Please message me to start discussion Preet
I read your project description and I am so interested in it. I am very skilled in wordpress and I can satisfy your requirements I can start now Thanks