We have a codeigniter project which has an HMVC structure. We are looking to make a few changes to our project. Changes are as follows :
There are existing user flows and logic sequences that have been created. We are looking to make some changes to the logic sequences.
1. Refactor a module which has pages wrongly paginated
2. Add a modal based on a logic that we will provide
3. Convert an existing function into an API that can be accessed based on an authentication
4. Re-routing some pages to create a different user flow within a module
5. Edit database entry upon creation of a new user to by pass a previously used logic
6. Edit database entry upon creation of a new booking to by pass a previously used logic
7. Include a signup via linkedin/ google
8. Check why there is a memory loss when executing a few functions
9. Carry out a few modal related and a few on click changes on the front end
10. Clear/ Merge unused datasheets in the database and refactor the existing 5 modules for better readability
11. Perform vulnerability tests (SQL injection, Session Handling, etc.) on the backend
I am looking for independent freelancers who would be available to work with us over the coming week exclusively and extensively. In order to establish that you have read about this project please include the secret word "HMVC" as you start to provide a proposal. We are not interested in speaking with sales /business development people, so please do not bid. Please include your years of experience in writing HMVC modules in your proposal.
Depending on your expertise in codeigniter, you can complete these tasks in a few hours to a few days. Please budget about 3-4 days towards this job.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $202 for this job