• 3-5 years work experience on the Magento E-Commerce implementations.
• Experience in Magento 2 is mandatory.
• Good Experience in Magento Frontend designing (Theming).
• Experience Creating Custom Modules/Web Services/Integration of Backend Systems. Experience in Payment Gateway, Shipping & Tacking and other e-commerce API integrations.
• Good Understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy and components including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules and working with it's API.
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix commands, Model-View-Controller (MVC), OOP's concept, AWS/Google Cloud and SQL database
• Desirable experience in handling high volume traffic, performance optimization, varnish caching.
• Experience in detailed functional and system testing.
Responsibilities and Duties
Expert understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
Thorough experience in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
Store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
Ingenuity to leverage all available tools at your disposal
Comfort working with Linux-based systems
14 freelancers are bidding on average ₹24940 for this job
Hi there As a senior Magento developer who is experienced in both front-end and back-end, I am well positioned to join your project and can make an immediate positive impression. Regards