1. Create a script to parse YouTube videos but only with the word (new) under the video
Example: images attached
2. output those videos in a XML or PHP array
3. If their is no results just have the ouput be blank
Youtube Video embedded auto start:
4. The output embedded code for the video would autostart
5. the file for the server would be url compatible
[login to view URL]
11 freelancers are bidding on average $49 for this job
Hello. I have rich experiences in JSON, PHP, Software Architecture, Web Scraping, XML. I have read your project description carefully and i can do it. Contact me please. Thanks.
Hi. I can make this for you but I need some extra data. Those videos are being searched for from your website? i.e the script should be: search YouTube for a keyword + retrieve those with 'new' tag?