We are a USA based company needing PHP programming done on a regular basis. The immediate task is to improve the functionality of a lodging site reservation system. This is just the first of many projects we need done. The job budget is a just a placeholder, and the final cost is subject to negotiation.
- Experience in developing and deploying PHP applications from scratch
- 6+ years programming in PHP
- Familiar with AJAX
- Familiar with PHP's native date/time functions and timezone support
- Familiar with characters sets and displaying multiple languages
- Knowledge of data security and encryption
- Experience setting up and tweaking Linux/Unix server environments from the command line
- Familiar with JQUERY
- Familiar with JSON and XML
- Experience on projects that utilized a remote API
Please DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS UNLESS WE CAN CHECK YOUR WORK/EMPLOYMENT history for the last six years at least.
Do not apply if you work for, or are associated with, a company. We want an individual who works for and by him/herself.
The programmer will be maintaining and building new features for an existing application. This includes multiple public sites that collect reservations into a single database and a secured administrative back-end. Tasks may include:
- Building custom tools that allow site administrators to digest and manipulate data
- Assisting with generating and restoring backups
- Building algorithms to process existing data in new ways
- Adding support for new products and expanding the abilities of the current system
- Providing technical support and ironing out bugs
Please do not apply unless we can verify your employment/work history and background.
Do not apply if you do not work for yourself. We do not want to deal with a company.
Please use the word "canyon" in your response so I know you actually read through our requirements.