I have several smaller PHP/MySQL projects that I need help with. Mainly I need someone who is very experienced in PHP code and MySQL. You should be able to write high quality code and not take shortcuts. You know the consequences of changes a line of code and you can look at code and optimize it to make sure that it as fast and effective as it should be.
You make code that is secure from SQL injections etc. and you know how to avoid user mistakes in for example forms etc.
You take time to understand the purpose of the code on a page so you can help make it as good as it can be. You make commented code so it can be edited again easily by you or others.
You can look at the existing code and quickly remove bad, outdated, crap code and add new, optimized code that not only has same purpose but also improved in many ways.
Tasks include, but not limited to:
0. Move functions to separate sites
1. Update layout/design in file output
2. Check code security (SQL injections etc.)
3. Update logo and company name
4. Add payment gateway
5. Check workflow for saving/retrieving invoice from DB and make sure it works perfect.
6. Make sure site can work with multiple users and they can't see each others files etc.
I am NOT looking for someone who is only available in the night hours because they already have a day job.
55 freelancers are bidding on average $188 for this job