I have an Oscommerce v2.2-MS2 website but I can't seem to get it working properly on my new server; which for this website is set to PHP5.2.
Some issues I'm having are:
- In admin, I can't seem to select different menu options; it just stays on 1 spot and I can't edit any admin options.
- Also, some of the admin text is not showing properly and instead is showing the variable name like "TABLE_HEADING_ACTION".
- On the frontend, I can't seem to click on the product details page for the items I have loaded on my website; it just keeps showing product not found. I think this could be a URL rewrite issue.
Please answer the following questions in your proposal:
1. Do you have experience working with Oscommerce?
2. Do you have experience editing "[url removed, login to view]" and ".htaccess" files?
3. Do you have experience with different versions of PHP?
Basically, I just need to get this website loading and functioning properly again.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $166 for this job
1. Yes i have os commerce experience 2. Yes i can edit [login to view URL] file if u have access to it. 3. Yes we are expert in all versions of php. i will get your website working in a day