The website I am looking to establishing will be consumed by companies. The website will include projects for each company that have purchased it with all information and data. The website will need to be compatible to work on all devices - smart mobile phones, tablets.
The website will be operating to manage:
1. Resources: bookings and notifications - this includes dates, times, locations, description, type of resources, size, cost, etc.
2. Budget: cost tracking vs cost forecast - cost will extracted from the bookings and actual duration records on-site.
3. Traffic counts: simple counts on site and origin-destination survey. I will include a traffic analysis assessment at some point (some formulas to estimate some parameters based on collected data).
4. Forms: work-site forms and reports - questions with fields to enter information and then generate a report as per company's format.
5. Statistics: generate dashboard, charts and tables for resources, cost, data, trends, etc.
The idea of this website is that,
1. The company will be able to add /complete resources booking.
2. Notify all relevant parties and authorities.
3. Extract required documents, attachments and estimated & actual costs.
4. Record and collect data on-site during and after implementation.
5. Extract all information and records /statistics.
This customer will be redirected from my main business website (IPMS - [login to view URL]) to login into this product "project management website".
1. Homepage (IPMS) --> will show the Products. --> choose the products --> Redirected to another website (Project Management).
2. (Project Management) to login, and start working (resources, cost, counts, records, forms, reports).
3. Each of the above options will include required questions, fields in regards to time, date, lists, location, resources /materials, notifiers, approvals, attachments, etc.
4. At the start of each project, the essential data will be entered and setup, which is the initial data such as cost for each item, overtime payments, recipients, locations, forms & formats, logo, etc.
5. Generate all costs, tracking trends, audits, comparison reports and charts.
The website will need to have the capacity to add new projects and maintenance as well as new resources, forms and reports as we go. This might be an ongoing agreement with the designer/developer (webmaster)
I have drafted a rough presentation for most of the pages to clarify what I am trying to achieve. We can run through it once you confirm that you are able to develop within the agreed duration, building and testing operation.