Dear all, we are looking for a quotation to rebuild our active APP named FlaminGO! Phuket.
Phuket App it is a database that encloses everything you can find in Phuket.
- All the Business registered
- All the events ongoing
- All the place to see in the island – Beaches – Parks – View Points etc..
- A new concept of CHAT that connect the user to the business, or directly user to user.
- All the necessary number in case of emergency (hospitals, police stations, embassy etc)
- Possibility to post jobs opportunities
- Phuket App it is a database that encloses everything you can find in Phuket.
Right now we have a mobile web app developed with the platform GoodBarber, and have the following problems:
- After downloaded the APP the loading time to open the main page is very slow. can take over 1 min.
- With IOS the timing to open the APP is reduced, but still long.
- Not many custom possibilities inside the APP.
- Big amount of business and location inserted and not very easy to manage all of them
- The chat is useless, can only send normal messages, no attachments, and also you have not the possibility to load many users nearby, only 25, the same when you click on ALL users, you need to scroll down all to see more, and the loading takes long, also there is a problem to show them all in the map, you can see them only if you scroll and load them.
The app is also available by web, but other problems come out, less significant, but for sure related to the same problems above.
The best specification for you is to analyze the app properly and come back to me with a list of problems you found and price list to rebuild it.
You can find the app in both stores: [login to view URL]
You can find all the info about flamingo here: [login to view URL]
We work [Removed] because i share the info to my team, only answers by [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions] no phone calls.
If interested we will be the first coming back to you.
Thank a lot
no phone calls, no messages, no skype, no whatsapp.
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]