We are looking to hire a Senior a Drupal Developer / Architect to help develop and maintain our ebay-like application on Drupal7.
- Write high-quality code for custom modules.
- Review code of current modules in use and update / optimise accordingly.
- Troubleshoot uptime, performance, or security problems
- Optimise website speed and overall performace.
- Install, test and deploy patches to the core CMS and modules
- Support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code
- Follow best practices for data security, application security, and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Drupal 7 and 2 years of experience in Drupal 8
- Minimum 5 years of Experience with PHP
- Proficiency in Linux administration
- Extensive experience building custom Drupal modules from specification
- Working knowledge of Git
- Expert Level SQL Knowledge
Please contact me with your hourly rate and availability.
61 freelancers are bidding on average £24/hour for this job
Hi there! I have gone through your description and I am able to develop a website similar as eBay, so please share your complete requirements. [login to view URL]