Our Shopify eCommerce site is nearing 85% complete and we need an experienced developer and designer to drive it to completion before launch. We are using the Goodwin Template/Theme and have a final list of requirements to complete before launch.
These requirements include topics such as the following:
- Enhance the overall design (colors, fonts, icons, etc) to make it stand out
- Finalize Menu - the structure is there, final graphics & links to be completed
- Configure popups from Template (someone just purchased & cookies)
- Finalize Pages: Product Page, Testimonials, Collections, About Us, Manufacturers (use template pages, we have the graphics and copy ready)
- Take existing eBay products for product catalog (tag and make ready for site)
- Minor graphics editing for our Manufacturers logos (convert to grayscale)
- Configure Facebook App
- Add coupon functionality to cart
- SEO and QA
- Help create a few training/tutorial screen recordings (<30 secs each) to show my team how to make basic maintenance edits/updates to the site
We anticipate this to take 1-3 weeks to complete depending upon the number of resources applied. If interested, please provide a link to your project portfolio + references along with the anticipated team and skills available and high level cost and time estimate. Final candidates will be provided access to the requirements so a more detailed estimate can be created. Availability for project management meetings sometime between 7:30am - 11:30am (EST) is a must.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $480 for this job
Greetings, Please check my reviews, to check my credibility. Can we discuss once? Regards, Arijit N:B: Please consider the quoted price as placeholder. Price can be negotiated after proper discussion.