I want developed the public side of a store-locator script against Google Maps, with many markers. It should work as described in attached image manipulation map.png. I think this makes it pretty clear.
Thiw will be a stand-alone PHP-script, not using any framework (beside possibly something provided by Google and bootstrap).
You may not reuse code from others, like WP Store Locator and other pre-made/commercial programs. I know they are great, but I need something I can re-use and integrate into my own project. So keep it legal/legal to distribute.
You must have done similar projects before (and can show/prove), specially if you bid the max amount! If you can show or tell me how you will do this, you will get higher priority from me and can give bids closer to my max. Copy and paste code is not what I want, I want a person that really knows what he does instead of trial and error for days.
It must fit in a space similar to this (no wider):
1. [login to view URL]
And the number-marker should work more like this until you zoom in:
2. [login to view URL]
Zoom-level should be maybe one more step than shown in [login to view URL] on load.
Other important requirements:
- You should follow the advice given here for Ajax-calling, to make it more effective:
[login to view URL]
- For the "region"-buttons, the map should zoom to select those selected regions and show markers. The buttons is actually bootstrap-buttons, so you can use that framework.
- Below the map, it should show the selected stores (see 1. for exact look on that part). Beside that, it should look like [login to view URL], with zoom-option with further details.
- Map must handle up to 500 markers across Norway.
- You can use example data, you do not have to make the admin-area where you add sites and information, login etc. That part I will take care of afterwards.
- Clean, clean, clean - easy to read code and simple map. No bloated big maps or message box. You should know what all lines do.
- Work in major browsers.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $414 for this job
Your project is a perfect match for my skills. Please take a look at my GIS related reviews and if you want we I can walk you through my portfolio during a skype session. best regards, Joerg.
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...