1. csv feature as discussed
2. admin area - add credits to my customer accounts and edit message cost per account (8 cents currently)
3. confirm deny via text as we discussed previously so they can do it via text and phone.
4. confirm/deny - if denied, send notification of customers choice - voice, sms, or email
5. add custom number for the calls and texts to be sent from. Twilio allows you to add custom numbers so someone can have the reminders sent from their own line.
6. custom script for accept/deny feature so user can create their own accept/deny script instead of a default message that it is using now if they enable the feature. The message and replies if they press 1 or 2. We discussed some before but you said wait for phase 2.
7. when they are entering their customers name it should be first and last 2 field. then when selecting from client list it should be in alphabetic order last, first when setting up a new appointment with a previous client.
8. edit voice option - male, female, other - twilio has more available voices
9. billing history?-monthly total sent-monthly fee- per message rate displayed somewhere
---my customers should be able to see how much of each message type they have sent and how much the total cost is from the billing tab along with all the actual messages..
10. Instead of having +1 auto filled. It would be better to require 10 digits with an example and add +1 in background when adding customer or appointment in the calendar.