1 Trading APP that can access my accounts at Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Oanda to:
- Get historical data, DATE, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, VOLUME;
- Get present account info;
- Get balance of wallets/accounts;
- Active positions;
- Initiate Limit order trades;
- Manage trade, which include OCO, Fill or kill, moving/closing of limit orders(SL/trailing Stop or Target orders) on several different pairs and/or timeframes(I usually only trade the daily bar because of this slow way of doing it, but hopefully automating it means I will try looking at lower TF) and/or brokers(In Forex I know this can be done by assigning a “Magic” number to each trade);
- Cryptocurrency pairs that I want access to: BTCUSD, ETHUSD, XRPUSD, BCHUSD, LTCUSD and maybe some of the pairs in between such as LTCBTC(this should be able to be updated with very little effort)
- Forex pairs, I usually only trade the major pairs such as EURUSD and GBPUSD, but as above this should be updated.
- Email alert on trades initiated, Targets and SL being hit, or limit orders being moved and an email when recalculation has been done with the latest best entry and such(more on this below) and the ability shut off emails ;
- GUI should be kept extremely simple, I don’t need a lot of buttons. I will manage the Trading APP from the code, preferably in Microsoft Visual Studio, for that reason the code should be very well commented;
- The UI should however display a log, of trades, errors and when the bot is initiated, the bot should check the funds status on all accounts, and display whether or not the Trading APP has funds to trade, and the latest calculated Amount to trade, Entry conditions such as SL/ Trailing Stop and Target.
I use historical data to calculate what I believe is the best entry, SL and target. For now I do this in Excel.
I don’t know if the best solution is to keep these calculations in Excel? But this is where my limited computer skills can work.
I usually don’t need access to more than 400 Bars of historical data, regardless of TimeFrame. The Bot should discard data older than that. But I would like the option of changing this to Max 800 Bars.
On each New bar I want the Trading APP to recalculate everything!
And subsequent initiate a trade, if the conditions are right.
I can imagine this only leeds to more questions, I know I have a lot questions to ask you guys. Please feel free to ask.
Any recommendations is well appreciated.
The GUI must for each broker, have user range input fields, which are to be used in conjunction with the external EXCEL Spreadsheet(or similar).
The input field should be similar to the below table, but I really don’t care about this, only the functionality:
Range of Numbers Outcome
Input range 1 [ ] - [ ] = [ ]
Input range 2 [ ] - [ ] = [ ]
Input range 3 [ ] - [ ] = [ ]
9 Input ranges in total
Input range means that the user must insert a range of numbers, this range of numbers are to be used in the excel spreadsheet, where the bot must try each possible setting.
Each setting will yield a different outcome, the bot must display the setting that provides the in my opinion best outcome under the tab “Best Setting”
On each new bar the bot must recalculate everything, and thereafter initiate a trade if the right circumstances is met.
The bot must use the outcome “Best Settings” in the corresponding trade.
Avoiding computer crash
As Bars will end at the same time, running through each setting for a number of different pairs, I think it would be an idea to put a delay in, for the different brokers and for each pair, to avoid computer crash.
Milestone and payment plan to be agreed.
I will not agree to any kind of upfront/down payment.
I will provide the excel sheet's to be connected to the APP.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1268 for this job
Hi. I am very good at mining application. Please check my profile and contact me. I can finish your project perfectly. best regards............................................
hello my friend we are a group of friends working together and work for bank. we are new here in freelancer but as a experience in programming we have a good experience so if you want a good work contact us