## About the Job
We have an iOS app which Organisations can purchase a monthly subscription to use. They can pick from several plans which includes 5, 10 or 15 licenses (as an example).
One license = one email address who can login and use the app.
The login for the app uses oAuth to a third party service, (similar process to Facebook or Twitter login) which means the login doesn't happen through our sever. We need a way for the iOS Application to cross reference a user logged in via oAuth with the email addresses/license stored in our Wordpress database.
The method proposed in this brief is to create a private Wordpress template which accepts an email address after the user completes checkout, it then generates a JSON file with either a success or failure message. This JSON file could then be integrated into the iOS Application as a way of determining if the logged in user is authorised to use our app.
The current checkout system uses WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Ideally this will be developed as a plugin that can be activated and deactivated.
For the full technical brief, please see: [url removed, login to view]
## About You
1. You will have experience with Wordpress plugin development and basic API creation.
2. You will have a portfolio Wordpress plugins that are efficient, reliable, secure and user friendly – and can be downloaded by me or demo'd via screen sharing.
3. You will have a appreciation for good interface design.
To learn more about the kind of people we are and what it's like working with us, visit our Careers page: [url removed, login to view]
## Other Info
You will work closely with a project manager and an experienced Wordpress developer and will need to provide regular updates on your progress.
The app is set the launch in August so the project needs to be completed within 2 to 3 weeks.
Please answer the following questions when applying:
1. Please supply 3 to 6 examples of Wordpress plugins (or similar) that you have developed. A link to the plugin would be preferred. A live demo via screen sharing would also work.
2. From a technical point of view, how would you: 1. Create the screen where a customer (Organisation) enters and edits their users (licenses)? 2. Create the JSON file and make it readable by the app?
3. When can you start and when can you deliver the final deliverable by?
4. What haven't we thought about or forgotten to ask you?
I look forward to hearing from you!
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1740 for this job
You can check a sample wordpress plugin I made here: [login to view URL] There are some missing parts in your flow. To discuss these and more you can PM me. Regards