I have to fix or rebuild a site ASAP and need someone to work over the weekend with me.
I'm extremely experienced in building sites and can direct you no problem.
You MUST be able to use git as our dev platform is automated with our servers so we can see updates every push.
We started with the pklist framework however it's been causing issues so I'm contemplating going back to ACF and using them to get the site done fast. It's a fairly simple site but it's for a development & security company so the coding MUST be of high standards with <!--comments included--> NO HACKING OR DODGY CODE PLEASE!!!!
Am happy for 2 people to work together on this to get it done so if you have a partner/team then that's cool.
Must be available this weekend as in immediate start.
To be considered please answer the following questions. If the ad is not read or questions not answered I will not reply as there are lot's of sales people and agencies who will not be suitable for the job at short notice and more hassle than they're worth.
1. How many years do you have developing with Wordpress?
2. Have you experience with ACF or [login to view URL]
3. Have you used Git, do you use a GUI i.e. Sourcetree and is it set up on your machine already?
4. What is your availability over this weekend and are you willing to work 10+ hours a day?
5. What is your front-end experience like?
79 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
Hello, I am Daniel, nice to meet you. I am the leader of MediaHeart Digital Agency ([login to view URL]) and we`re really interested in your project. Feel like we`re a good match? Drop us a message!