This program will be used to identify selling opportunities on Amazon.
- There will need to be a GUI (TKinter is possible) for the program, with a Main Menu which includes 3 sections. A database might be suitable to allow for information storage:
- It will need to scrape products from a website fully when a user chooses to do so. There will be a few (2-3) websites I provide to you for this to be completed for.
- It should get the details about the product
- It should then search using Amazon's api for the product in their catalogue. This should return a match based on the name for example.
- The program will then need to calculate profits and costs using simple formulas.
- The data for the items should then be stored in a database.
- Any mismatches, the item will be added to a list and then the user can either choose from potential matches or can mark as no matches.
- This will allow the user to view all of the data which currently exists, in a table form.
- From this, the user can select items to export to a spreadsheet.
6 freelancers are bidding on average £221 for this job
Hello, I have experience in web scraping with Python. I can use Selenium, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup and Requests to make the best web scrapers! I hope to work with you!