I am prototyping and I need a coder to link a Python addon script I have installed in Blender with another Blender linked program. The Blender addon Mask Generator I have takes .txt files and draws (.png) mask pattern arrays and it will be linked with an existing open source user client interface written in Kotlin that will be downloaded from Github. The existing open source Kotlin client I want to install performs the function of tracking changes made to Blender image files connected to it.
The current Python Blender Mask Generator Addon script I have draws checkerboard images based on .txt string files loaded into it and then generates a animation/slideshow from these .png mask images in Blender. The Python script currently takes .txt lists of 65536 txt strings and draws black and white 256 x 256 checkerboard masks.
If you reply to this job posting please start by write "Blue Sky" in the reply header indicating you read details of this job posting.
I need the coder to do the following:
Next: The open source Kotlin client for Blender needs to be downloaded from Github and installed with Blender.
Next: The following need to be added to the existing open source Kotlin user interface client that is linked to Blender with my old Python Mask Generator addon script installed:
1) Install a (.txt) string file input field to allow loading of (.txt) files from the users computer into the Kotlin user interface client and into Blender Python addon script path.
2) Install a Python mask generator addon start button in the old Kotlin user interface client
3) Install a .png mask render/play button in the old Kotlin user interface client that starts the Python Mask Generator addon showing the mask set.
4) Install a exit/restart Python Mask Generator Addon script button in the old Kotlin user interface client
5) When user selects a mask array site in the mask .png image the .txt string that generated it is displayed and can be sent to an existing free external 3D rendering site ( URL) and automatically loaded into that websites .txt input box that is used to draw a 3D model. This 3D model produced is then downloaded and opened in Blender to view the 3D model generated.
6) Install a button for "View 3D" of rendered .txt 3D model: made from the .txt string that was selected by the user from the png mask image that operates by automating function (5) in the Kotlin user interface client
Next: The Blender and Kotlin user interface client need to be loaded into an easy installed package for adding to Blender using the old Github Run Blender and Client .bat files for loading and installing. When I load the Blender and Kotlin client I want to be able to load a pair of the Blender and Kotlin client programs on the same or pair of computers to test. This will allow me to demonstrate changes made in one instance of Blender on a Blender file that is then shared on the same computer with the Kotlin clients linking them. The Github has details on loading Blender and the Kotlin client the program like this.