"We currently have an operational webpage created with Wagtail/Python but need assistance with creating:
1. Member Registration Form: Incorporate an already created PDF fillable alumni association registration form. This form will have text fillable data that will collect from the various fill-ins, radio buttons and drop downs then be submitted to a server or email address.
2. Alumni Access: Create password protected site access on the home page for current members and restricting/limiting access to non-members. Each current and subsequent registered member will create a username (first initial, last name; i.e., [login to view URL]) but would need a website generated password with the ability to create a new one after initial log-in. NOTE: A pop-up will alert visitors on the homepage to, a) "Log-in", b) "Join Now" or c) "Guest". Those who click “Log-in” will be directed to and will obtain full site access. Those who click “Join Now” will be directed to the “Member Registration Form” (see above), and subsequently be afforded full site access. Those who click “Guest” will have limited site access to the Home page, Registration, About Us, Reunion Registration, Past Reunions, and Contacts pages. NOTE: Access to the Alumni Search Page, Image Gallery,
3. Alumni Search Page: Create a page where registered members can search for friends using school name (four schools), last name, first name, maiden name, nickname, class graduation year, etc. This page would only be accessible for those alumni who are registered (paid) members. Upon registering, member name, "before" and "after" profile photo, email, contact phone, current state and a bio/comment window (250 words or less) will be displayed. Members will have the option of displaying additional personal information such as military service, sports played in school, clubs participated in school, other extracurricular activities, etc.
4. Image Gallery: Gallery where members can upload photos, view all other uploaded photos as well as search photos by member name and class year. Download restricted.
5. Scholarship Donation and Association Donation Page: Create page for Members and Guests to submit donations to either the scholarship fund or make a general donation to the association’s fund.
6. Site: [login to view URL]
9 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hello I am full stack python developer having two year experience in django framework. In front end knowledge of react and angular used. I have made e-commerce, e-learning e-voting projects in python.