✶ Remote Role✶
Build out a whole team for a fast growing company!
If you are experienced in hiring and HR, enjoy working with Start-Ups, and want a stable long-term role where you can make a real impact - this role at ResultStory is for you!
We are a fast growing start up that urgently needs help growing our team.
Our productized service has taken off - we have a product people want, customers who want it. Now we just need enough people to facilitate our expanding company's growth!
If you love finding the perfect person for a role, then creating systems to ensure they are fulfilled in the role, you're going to love this position.
We've got some pretty decent job application automations that we'll train you in. Applicants are usually automated until the stage 2 test task, then we need to manually review the applications. Once we're trained you in these automations, it will be your playground to improve and customize.
Since we're such a new company, we don't have a solid HR policy in place. You will get complete autonomy in building and running a solid HR department.
This Role is for You If:
• You love Start-Ups and understand the startup process and ecosystem
• You are a skilled people person - you know how to read people, understand what they really want, and enjoy working with them
• You are switched-on, pro-active and take full ownership of tasks and outcomes
• You enjoy creating SOP's and systems, and understand the basics of building and maintaining them
• You are based in Europe or surrounds, and can work London (GMT+0) business hours
• You are tech savvy and know how to figure out new programs and software quickly - by Googling, trial and error, or asking a relevant member of the team
• You pay attention to detail and don't miss the little things. In fact, in the application form there is a question 'Do you pay 'attention to detail'... What is the capital of Portugal?'. To show us that you did carefully read this job description, select 'Arrifana' as the answer (it's not the correct answer, but that's ok. The purpose of the question is to test your attention to detail, not your geography skills ?
• You have a conversational/advanced level of English, and are comfortable speaking and writing in English
The Role in Detail
Some of the tasks and responsibilities you'll be taking on are:
• Strategy - Generating the strategy around hiring. What the hiring funnel will look like, who will be responsible for what, how you'll accurately test a candidate's skills.
• Building hiring funnels for each role - Building the process an employee needs to go through in order to efficiently assess whether they're an initial fit for the role. This includes automating the initial test task to assess their skills.
• Ensuring a steady stream of traffic to the job posts - Managing outsourcers and other strategies to ensure we're getting a high level of traffic to our job posting
• Reviewing final stage candidates - Critically review applications to determine which candidates may be a fit for the final interview
• Conducting initial interviews - Interviewing suitable candidates to determine if they would be a fit for the role. Identifying any red flags or possible issues with the candidate achieving success in the role
• Reference checks - Contacting employee references to ask for feedback on possible hires, noting down the responses in the candidate's record
• Monitoring payment and hours
• Managing Employee Progression Plans
• Managing employee benefits programs
• Holidays and time off
• Onboarding new employees
You can find more details about the position here: [login to view URL]
16 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
I had experiences at start up Aircraft Industry - PT Regio Aviasi Industri in Indonesia I had psychology degree from Gadjah Mada University, one of the best university in Indonesia