BeBanjo Code Test
Budget €6-12 EUR / hour
BeBanjo Code Test
This is a pretty basic Rails application with a couple of models and a handful of controllers. It requires Ruby, Rails, and Sqlite.
This simple app allows Users (employees at media companies) to manage their Schedulings (scheduled media content).
Setting up the application
1. Setup Ruby in your machine (see .ruby-version file)
2. Setup everything with bin/setup (see the script for details)
3. Run the test suite with rake
4. Start the app with rails server
5. Visit http://0.0.0.0:3000 (login as any user in tests/fixtures/[login to view URL])
If you prefer, you can use Docker:
1. Build the required Docker container: docker compose up. This command will create the container, but also will install dependencies and will boot the local web server. If you need to open a Rails console you can run docker compose exec app bin/rails c
2. Setup everything with docker compose exec app bin/setup (see the script for details)
3. Run the test suite with docker compose exec app bin/rake
4. Visit http://0.0.0.0:3000 (login as any user in tests/fixtures/[login to view URL])
5. When you finish, you can destroy the Docker container with docker compose down
Im good at Rails, Ror and Docker. Also know Sqlite I saw the code and going to be able to work on it
Hi I have gone through the job description and this completely matches my skills and work experience. I’m a freelance full stack developer having a sound experience of 8 years in technology like React, Ruby on rails More
7 freelancers are bidding on average €10/hour for this job
This application is a simple Ruby on Rails app for managing media schedulings. It provides two ways to set up and run the app - the traditional way and using Docker.
Hi, Dear I am a Senior Software developer and I've strong experienced in Software development over 6 years. I am a passionate developer so I can do anything you want. No problem. It seems like me is a great fit for th More
Hi, there. I am Ruby and Rails expert you are looking for. I can help you perfectly, and want to work for you long term. Let's start quickly. I am ready. Thanks.