Product to be Sold:
Dedicated R&D software development center (up to 200 personnel for each customer) with a secured facility to support your client's company's IT development.
The Project Commission is a percentage of a Client Contract Value of Project Deal, the smallest package of a 7 personnel team could earn Affiliate $ 1.000, and if you can sell a higher qty. package, you can earn more.
Can be sold to:
- Large Enterprises
- IT Companies
Besides this, we also have other products & services that can be sold by Affiliates as well.
Sales Support & Tools:
- Digital marketing support from WGSHub
- Sales assistance
- Sales & Product Training
- Website Available
About Our Company - WGSHub:
We are an IT solution distribution company, that delivers a combination of consulting, software products, and services to businesses worldwide for their digital transformation journey. With our network of alliances, our solutions cut across various industries and our expertise cover various technologies.
Our Clients: KFC, ORIX, Unilever, ASUS, TÜV Rheinland, and more
- Look for prospective clients
- Win projects & build relationships with clients
- Open new business sales for WGSHub IT products in certain geographic areas to Enterprise-level consumers.
- Build & develop WGSHub company relationships with clients.
- Customer visit
- Interesting commission scheme
- Transparency + support related to referral income using the affiliate app & system
- Work from home
- No monthly target
- Not tied to a work time
- Bachelor education
- Preferably have previously used ERP + ecommerce
- Preferred understanding related to IT products, especially software
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1190 for this job
I'm a finalist IT student looking for work on the IT area and learn more to increase my experience. Thank you. Relevant Skills and Experience I'mon my last year at university, II'm curious and responsible.
I am looking forward to this opportunity as I am in IT Sales from past 7.5years. More than money , it is the experience and learning what matters to me.