We are looking for…
A dealer/person who will seek out companies in France to participate in the 100% green and sustainable outdoor filter projects. You sell the Viridi Air Partnership and you are:
• Entrepreneurial and you want to become the point of contact for Viridi Air in France;
• Passionate about social media;
• Skilled in making phone/video calls;
• It is great if you have an affinity with clean in- and outdoor air or even have business relations in clean air, i.e.: ventilation, air purification;
• Innovative and creative;
• You speak French (English NOT required!);
• Someone who will work at least 30 hours a week from home;
• You will be working closely with the founder of Viridi Air who speaks good French.
What you will doing?
• Through social media you will create a network of companies that contribute to clean air or lower emissions and want to be green and socially responsible;
• You will proactively make new connections via social media with companies within our target group;
• You will proactively make new connections on social media and the follow up:
o sending a message;
o sending an email;
o contact them by phone;
• We will help you to find the right type of companies that are already working with us. Most of them are active in the ventilation or air purification sector.
• Several times a week you post on LinkedIn/social media (we already have the texts for this, you correct them in French);
• You will write blogs (we already have the texts for these, you will correct them in French);
• Viridi Air will fill the French website. You will help writing texts (we already have texts for this, you will correct them in French);
• You do NOT have to help planting trees in France. Only if you like it can you participate. Customers (partners) often like to come and help plant the trees!
What we offer
We are looking for an entrepreneurial person who would like to expand our business in France. Preferably via a freelance construction/as self-employed person. You earn an hourly wage and receive an attractive commission (commission returns annually). You start a company yourself or already have one. Self-employed persons who prefer to work 100% on commission are also invited.