install Vision Helpdesk on our server.
1. Any folder under your domain -- example: [url removed, login to view]
2. Unzip Vision Helpdesk setup zip and upload the files under upload folder to your servers support folder and in browser open setup url example :[url removed, login to view]
3. Make sure you have 777 permission set for [url removed, login to view] and 755 for console/[url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view] is required in case of email piping)
4. Create database on your server
5. On setup page enter your database details and admin details and run the setup.
6. If your setup is complete without any errors you can delete setup folder from your server.
7. Once you have complete setup you can go to manage portal [url removed, login to view] This is where admin and staff will login. Client portal will be[url removed, login to view]
5 freelancers are bidding on average $26 for this job
Hello Buddy. Greetings of the day. I am expert of LAMP and I can deliver you what you need, I am working with installation and configurations since long time. Look forward for your reply. Regards, Andy
Hi sir, I am a web engineer. give me cpanel login and I'll install and take action when installation is not running as desired and manual involvement is needed. just check my feedbacks and hire me. thanks