Seeking a freelance digital planner/buyer to begin work as soon as possible for the next three to four months. This position will be responsible for the execution, maintenance and optimization of our agency’s growing client roster of digital media accounts.
Working with the Media Director, this position requires a strategic and web savvy individual who will be key in executing our online media plans and providing counsel around current best practices. This position requires someone that is collaborative, experienced at working remotely and can also be available for internal and client meetings, as needed.
• Support the planning and execution of all online marketing efforts including, SEM,
PAID social media, email marketing, display & mobile advertising via Google Display Network.
• Measure and report performance on all marketing campaigns and activities.
• Help identify opportunities through market analysis, insights, trends, etc.
• Collaborate in the implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing services.
• Assist with phone inquiries from potential vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Experience with and strong command of paid social, display advertising and SEO/SEM – PPC
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and able to provide counsel on current best practices around digital media campaigns.
• Strong work ethic, stellar integrity, and a team player who has a positive outlook.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
I have the zeal and the impetus to deliver great quality work if am employed... Relevant Skills and Experience I am very apt at google analytics, very efficient in internet marketing...
hey sir!nice to meet you, i am running more than 38 companies on social media and affiliate marketing so hope we'll work together and i beT you you see result in just few days..thank you!