Job Title: Marketing Associate Intern/Commission
The selected candidate will support one of our key managing directors in the deployment and strategic/creative design of campaigns/multimedia. You will gain a deeper understanding of the interwoven multifaceted disciplines of a modern digital/traditional creative marketing and branding agency.
We are looking for the following:
- Web designers
- Social media marketers
2 Types of Compensation:
- Based on Commission per project
- Based on deliverables
Are you a university or college student, or recent graduate? Are you interested in developing a career in marketing? Are you seeking an opportunity to strengthen your developed skill sets in videography, photography, web design, print design, account management, copywriting, campaign strategies, guerilla marketing, branding, web development, and social media? Are you looking for real world experience with career mentorship? Would you be excited to work with our agencies founders/principals?
• Full English language fluency for writing, including strong grammar skills and internet vernacular.
• Knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Buffer/pablo/shakr) and social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Strong desire to learn, along with a professional drive.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to adhere to and maintain visual brand standards.
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently without much supervision.
• Adobe CC - either - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, LightRoom, Premier, After Effects.
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
• Access to or ownership of sufficient computer mac or pc in order to operate Adobe CC.
• Ability to use google drive to backup store all working files (critical to avoid data loss)
Nice to have qualifications
• Insights into North American culture and an ability to communicate appropriately with emoji.
• Strong video-editing, audio-mixing, and colour grading skills.
• A sharp, creative eye to determine pleasing shots and angles.
• Capable of working under pressure, and delivering high quality videos on time-sensitive deadlines.
• Ability to hand draw with traditional analogue tools for logo study or brand study design work.
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Adobe Creative Suite skills (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).