Leveraging any app from O365, this solution is designed to streamline, automate, and expedite the arrival process for everyone. The idea is for HR, new candidates and hiring managers to provide information through e-forms that feed into a dataset and triggers tasks or notices to various corporate teams.
1. HR initiates process by filling form 1
2. Some fields from the form 1 feeds into a form 2 (with an additional set of required info) and sent to new candidate
3. Some fields from forms 1 and 2 feed into an email/task for Security to provide clearance (2 week service standard)
4. Some fields from forms 1 and 2 feed into form 3 (with an additional set of required info) and sent to the hiring manager
5. To leverage the 2 week waiting period, some fields from forms 1, 2, and 3 feed into multiple email/tasks (IM/IT, Admin Services, Finance, HR, hiring manager)
6. When Security confirms clearance to HR (and employment offer accepted by candidate) some fields from forms 1, 2 and 3 (certain must be editable by HR to reflect information in employment offer - start date for example) feed into multiple email notices to IM/IT, Admin Services, Finance, Compensation, HR, hiring manager, etc). This notice acts as final/official confirmation of new candidate arrival.
The solution must be easy, secure and adjustable. Except for the high level steps above, all creative solutions welcomed!