I need a small utility (Windows 10 executable and Delphi source code) which processes x emails (starting from latest email received) in a given folder of Outlook 2016, and moves each email to a sub folder specified by the user by clicking on a button.
All parameters to be stored in a config file.
No Outlook plugin, please make it a standalone application.
When program starts show a window with the following menu: * Settings - show a form with settings * Start
* Exit If user clicks “Process Emails” then do the following :
Create a list of emails which will be processed (show a form with a table grid with columns Sender, Date, Subject, Filed In). So if x=100 then populate the table with the latest 100 emails from the inbox. Let’s call this table the pipeline table. Show this pipeline table in a separate window. Then process the list of emails in the pipeline, one after the other:
For each email:
show a form which has an area which displays the email (header and body) - so user can review the content of the email at one glance. This can be some preview, the most important thing is that the user can see the email and make a decision where to file it. No editing.
* Below the email content we need an area with Buttons. Each button corresponds to one Outlook folder (to be specified in settings), and the label of each button should be specified in settings. Number of buttons is flexible, also to be specified in settings. So for example we can have the following buttons: A, B, C, D and each of them is linked to a different Outlook folder. Let’s call the buttons in this area the “Custom Buttons”.
* Another area with control buttons: labelled Back, Next, End If user clicks a Custom Button:
* Move email from the current Outlook folder to another Outlook folder which is associated with the respective button (to be specified in the settings)
* When email has been moved, save the name of the Outlook folder into which it has been saved in the pipeline table in the column “Filed In”.
* Process next email If user clicks “Next” then just go to next email. Once all “x” emails (eg 100) have been processed then show dialog “x emails processed successfully” with OK button.
If user clicks “Back” then go to previous email in the pipeline table, the idea is that the user can change his mind and move that email into a different Outlook folder. Button End: end the current processing pipeline and show how many emails have been processed.
Will prefer Russian speaking developers for this project (I speak English).
Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.