We are seeking a Software Developer with a strong .Net MVC and AWS development background. This is a contract position that will join other developers on the team for our development projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops, writes and implements software programming applications following feature specifications and established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
• Perform detailed code reviews of other developers.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities in distributed multi-tier enterprise environment.
• Ability to start new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update existing projects.
• Collaborates well with the Manager to define the requirements and specifications.
• Previous Experience working within an Agile and Scrum Methodology development organization.
• Previous Experience working with GitHub to manage source code
Knowledge, Skills Required/Education and/or Experience
• 3+ years AWS experience
• 3+ years experience building Web based software solutions
• 3+ years Microsoft .Net overall programming experience.
• Experience developing ASP.NET websites in both WebForms and MVC.
• Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, software architecture, systems integration concepts and frameworks.
• C# programming language 3.5 , 4.0, 4.5
53 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
Hi, I have 10 years experience in asp, asp.net, c#, ssrs and SQL server. lnvolved in designing databases, application architecture, performance optimizations. Thanks