Generate clean domain specific diagrams within and outside of Eclipse. The focus is on the automatic generation of the diagrams -- not on the ability to *edit* those diagrams. This is not a "generic" diagram generator, only models like the attached ProgramInfo class are in scope.
I anticipate the solution will be built using GEF/Zest (possibly Sirius?). But I am open to other options. I have a standalone version that is based on Graphviz, but I'm looking to integrate with Eclipse, and Graphviz licensing is not Eclipse compatible.
* use EPL or compatible libraries (no GPL or LPGL)
* final product will take a simple model and produce a diagram similar to the attached SVG.
* entire project is built using Maven/Tycho or gradle.
* Eclipse plugin -> generates diagram on the fly viewable within eclipse.
* A right click context menu on the program boxes in the diagram. No functionality other than demonstrating that the menu knows which 'box' was clicked.
* Standalone -> generates diagram on command line (no "eclipse"/UI dependencies). outputs an image.
* Ability to save diagrams as SVG (preferable) or other image formats.
The best candidates will demonstrate knowledge of Eclipse plugin development, Maven/Tycho build, or GEF/Zest.
Thanks for bidding.