We're looking for an effective native English speaking professional to partner with to help in our goals of serving and educating families on the importance of pre-planning for their ultimate financial needs (many homes, families, and lives are wrecked by catastrophic losses brought on by unexpected death with a burden of debt inherited including loss of home and bankruptcy when life insurance isn't secured).
My wife and I founded a national non-profit over the years raising funds for surviving widows and orphans of fallen soldiers, police, and firefighters, for childcare, college educations and eviction + foreclosure avoidance -- but have been locked out of all government and first responder facilities since Q1 2020 due to Congress' health lockdown measures. Our business crumbled, and countless families suffered because of our hands being tied from helping them...
This (above) is why we've doubled our efforts to consult with as many families as possible before tragedy strikes their homes.
(1) WHAT'S EXPECTED?
- Make phone calls from provided leads
- Update dedicated Google Sheet (cloud excel document)
- Plug the appointment into our Calendly calendar right on our website
That's it! In anticipation of this need in scaling our business, I already prepared and perfected the easy scripts that have been personally verified to work over thousands (and thousands) of phone calls I've made from my office during the decade I've been a licensed and authorized as an agent.
(2) HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- Each call lasts between 10 (no answer) to 120-seconds (correct contact answers)
- You can update the custom designer Google Sheet in real-time as you chat with the person who made the request to meet with an underwriter
(3) WHO'S IT FOR?
- My wife and I. We found our calling early on, and devoted ourselves to helping others the best we can
(4) HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?
- While we can't pay hourly for a remote contractor since there's no way to monitor progress and accountability, we CAN provide payment: (a) per correct contact, (b) per exhausted lead (calling 2x in the am + 2x in the pm, on 2 separate days), or (c) per appointment scheduled -- or a hybrid of the 3
*** WE WILL PAY $1 PER EXHAUSTED LEAD (see above), +$1 MORE PER CONTACT MADE, +$1 MORE FOR APPOINTMENT SET
*** EXAMPLE: We provide 100 Leads, you call all 100 over 4 days, exhausting 80 Leads, making Contact with 20, and setting 8, you will receive $100 + $20 + $8 = $128
(5) WHAT'S YOUR TITLE & ROLE?
- You'll be filling the role of a "Dispatch Specialist" assigning us as the servicing field underwriters to each family home to briefly meet them and see if they qualify for any of the new state-regulated mortgage, life, health, income, disability, pension, and investment products available to them for their specific lifestyle and future goals
(6) I'M INTERESTED, WHAT'S NEXT?
- Apply for the opening, we only have room to bring 1 person on
- We'll ask that you share a testimonial of a previous client (in our industry, if available)
- I'll provide a quick screen-recording video I made on my laptop of the leads, dialing process, and workflow of updating the Google Sheet so everything is simple 1-2-3
- We will have you sign, date, and authorize an NDA and Agreement as an Independent Contractor
Everything's simplified, streamlined, and based in the cloud so there's auto-update/save and backups made. In the future, as our partnership expands and strengthens, we can share our auto-dialer with you for efficiency and automation. Finally, we're willing to negotiate the terms of your compensation and scope of work after a successful initial project through August.
We can only partner with 1 PROFESSIONAL
**NOTE: This is NOT "cold calling," the leads you'll be provided with are expensive, verified, qualified consumers that have 100% REQUESTED to receive information about life insurance and mortgage payoff protection.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $216 for this job
I have extensive experience in inbound and outbound call center environments, both in sales and customer support. you won't regret giving me a chance but you very well may regret passing me up.