1. Contractor shall require some mechanical knowledge/design on assembly of post equipment, designing brackets, designing a solar panel bracket and mounting to suit 3 different solar panels, incorporating anti-bird roosting strip, ability to fill in the missing gaps in our documentation/instructions to create workable drawings.
2. Contractor shall provide 4 separate assemblies drawings/models
a. 3D Model Representation for Marketing/review
b. engineering Drawing with dimensions and iso views.
c. Create the file drawings below
500-027-001 WLX MASTER 3D
500-028-001 WLX MASTER Dimensions
500-029-001 WLX SLAVE Warning LX 3D
500-029-001 WLX SLAVE Warning LX Dimensions
500-030-001 WLX REPEATER 3D
500-031-001 WLX REPEATER Dimensions
500-032-001 WLX SLAVE Strike-In 3D
500-033-001 WLX SLAVE Strike-In Dimensions
3. Initially draw the Master assembly for approval, then proceed to the other drawings which are derived from the Master. Refer to the “Sample Drawings” directory (VK880_RevA Master Post [login to view URL]) for the Master assembly. Please note these drawings need to be modified by moving the solar panels and redesigning the antenna brackets.
a. Slave Warning, same as master with different antenna array and minus ARTC test switch
b. Repeater same as above with different antenna array
c. Slave Strike-In same as above with different antenna array
4. Drawings of some of the items are supplied in visio as a reference. Include in drawing title block, company logo, Title, Engineer details, A3 Portrait, follow the sample visio drawings supplied. Will supply data sheets on all items for modelling item in 3D.
5. Draw separate elements for the below items, submit as part of the project and assemble into 4 separate configurations as above
a. Pole 100mm NB
b. Cabinet + Pole Mounting Brackets, U bolts + U Channel
c. ARTC Test Switch Box
d. Solar Panel Array 80W x 2 (bird spikes + brackets + frame + U bolts to pole)
e. Solar Panel Array 60W x 2 (bird spikes + brackets + frame + U bolts to pole)
f. Solar Panel Array 40W x 2 (bird spikes + brackets + frame + U bolts to pole)
g. Electronic Bell
h. RX5 Warning Sign, brackets and U bolts
i. Warning Signals Assembly
j. YB809-81 Antenna
k. YB806-82 Antenna
l. ANT915M Antenna
m. ANT915S Antenna
n. Antenna Assembly 1
o. Antenna Assembly 2
p. Antenna Assembly 3
q. Antenna Assembly 4
r. Lightning Rod
s. Ladder Hook
6. Supply drawing files and PDF versions, require files to be viewed in a free 3D viewer
7. Sample drawings shall be supplied on the assembly of the items, these need some modifications but are a good starting point. Note the solar panels need to be repositioned above the sign and the antenna bracket arrays modified. We will need to dialogue on this.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
I have done this type of work recently. I have vast experience in product design and development. Please see my portfolio and profile. I will show you some work in over chat.
I worked for similar project 2 times you can check my portfolio. I think your job suits my qualifications and I could do it with the highest quality..
i dont want to make money, i just want to get started as a freelancer, thats why i'll do this project for such a low rate Relevant Skills and Experience 3d modelling 2d drafting manufacturing knowledge