We want to visualize several clinical settings when patients are about to get an x-ray exam. We need a rigged character with light clothing, female, short hair, ~40 years of age, nice and friendly looking. The following static scenes shall be designed:
1) Character standing upright, arms folded in front.
2) Like 1), but arms reaching straight forward, shoulder-wide apart, holding onto a handle.
3) Like 1), but back bending backwards (main curvature in lumbar region).
4) Like 2), but back bending backwards (main curvature in lumbar region).
5) Character sitting on a stool (chair without back rest), bending forward, chest touching upper legs, eyes looking towards floor, arms in front of lower legs, back buckling in lumbar region.
6) Character sitting on stool upright, only head and neck bending forward, eyes looking on floor, arms hanging down, hands holding onto stool.
7) Like 6), head and neck bending backwards, eyes looking towards ceiling.
We want to take plain screenshots with white background for some internal visualizations. As we are new to Unity, but think it may serve the purpose well, we'd like you to teach us ~30 minutes on how we might slightly modify the postures via desktop sharing (good English, German or Portugese language skills required). The character may be from a collection as long as we can use it without infringing any copyright etc. Should start ASAP. Thanks for bidding!
Added two sample images we have today. They are not bad and would do it - however, they were generated in SolidWorks which we don't have available nowadays. So one key element is that we can modify and make small adjustments over time with Unity or another package that es available for free and ideally not too complicated for sporadic use.