We're a Czech fashion e-shop, selling into several European countries and now, we're looking for reinforcements to join our foreign team! Do you enjoy translating, are you full of enthusiasm and willing and able to pass your energy on? If the answer is YES, join us now and help us to make our sales in Romania smoother than ever.
Check us out at [login to view URL]
What would you do?
- Providing Romanian translations – website content, products, advertising
- Providing a smoothly flowing customer support (helpline, e-mail)
- Social media communication
- Active co-operation with other team members
What should your skills be?
- Outstanding communication and organising skills
- Romanian at C1/C2 (native speaker)
- English at B2 level
- Giving guidance and solving problems
- Basic knowledge of online marketing and the surrounding community is an advantage
- Punctuality, accuracy and thoroughness
- Self-reliance and flexibility
- Ability to communicate with customers effectively
- Great orientation skills around the internet and computer skills
- Typing with all ten fingers is also an advantage
What would we offer?
- A long-time continuous cooperation with a growing company
- A chance to participate on company development
- Informal young and friendly collective
- Work hours based on mutual agreement; customer support – various shifts, translation jobs - flexible hours, certain availabilty required at agreed-upon times
37 freelancers are bidding on average €15/hour for this job
Hi there , i've read the brief and i can definetly help you with your project .I am a native romanian speaker and my english is pretty good aswell. Please get in touch to discuss the details. Thank you !