In this project, we will build a simple app that has the following charateristics:
1. It will run on heroku and use node.js with a firebase backend. Should be coded with angularjs/bootstrap at the frontend.
2. User management will be entirely based on firebase's email-password login.
1. A responsive mobile landing page will be presented to users (we will provide the js/css) with a signup button.
3. Users that signup will be able to create a set of configurations that will be read at runtime by the mobile app (mobile app not part of this project)
4: the configuration settings are:
a. Dance Studio Name
b. Dance Studio location (city and state)
c. Upload a logo
d. Specify a color for text.
e. Specify a color for backgrounds.
1. Signed in users will be able to specify a monthly payment credit card that will set up recurring payments. We will use the stripe api for payments.
1. With a paid subscription users will be able to get a link that is generated from [url removed, login to view] which will direct them to the app-store with deeplinking information.
1. There will be a signout button that logs the user out of firebase.
After we've chatted, we'll provide the wireframes.
Additional clarification: This is a website for configuring an existing app, not an app itself
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1203 for this job
Hi, MeanStack developer is here with experience in firebase and stripe api. i am from top 5 in these skills in freelancer. let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Furqan
Dear You, I am really interested to work on this project, I can start the work now , and can provide the best services from my end. Please come on chat to discuss more about the project. Thanks! Mr Khoa
Hi! how are you doing? I just read the project description and I am able to do this project. If you are interested, please contact me! You will not regret, Thank you very much, Best Regards!
Hello, as I understand this would be integrated with an existing application but would be a new standalone dashboard. Can you provide further details so that I can study. Thanks, Bhawan