Project outline (view project on Invision here: [login to view URL])
Founded in 2016, ClockWork aims to use technology to innovate and disrupt within the recruitment industry. We have been serving clients across different industries for three years. In this time, the most popular way we have serviced our clients is by filtering a google sheet based on client specifications to find job seekers that meet their needs. We have always wanted to introduce new technology to enhance our operations and increase our margins.
Therefore, based on market research and what we’ve learnt from our clients’ needs, we want to develop a new web-based product which will maximise the quality of matching between employers and jobseekers. We want to reduce our overheads and human interaction by introducing a more streamlined and easy to use product for our customers. Specifically, this involves using a series of detailed filters to ensure that our clients match with the candidates they are looking for.
Clients pay a once off fee to view a shortlist of applicants that specifically match their criteria. They have the option of using a free version where matching is less accurate, compared with a ‘premium’ or ‘paid’ version which informs clients of exactly how good the match is between their specifications and the jobseekers that have applied to the role.
• Site should have a login and registration page for users including login/register using facebook, linkedin or google.
• Landing page
• Employers can post a job and opt for ‘free version’ or ‘premium’ version – built in payment gateway.
• Jobseekers can view and apply to jobs
• Premium jobseekers can see applicants that are a ‘close match’ and ‘perfect match’ to their criteria. This is determined by how many characteristics jobseekers have in common with the job posting.
• Admin pages for ClockWork staff to manage jobs, jobseekers, employers and matching criteria.