I have a vBulletin website with a vBulletin 4.1.x theme that needs to be ported over to vBulletin 4.2
A theme has already been designed .. but I am not fully satisfied with about (25%) of the design. I will provide you with a login on the development server so that you can visually see the current development design. You will see that the theme does not flow together as one unique design. I need someone with excellent graphic skills, CSS, HTML5, Reactive Web Design and vBulletin knowledge so that you can redesigned the theme in certain areas to make it look and function as one unique theme, so that the entire theme flows together as it should. Right now it looks like bits and pieces were taken from two different themes, and then put together into one theme. The original developer I hired to convert my .PSD template to vBulletin theme didn't take the time to properly implement a few areas, and that is why it doesn't have the uniform look across all pages of the forum. The theme should look and function as ONE unique theme. It should be amazing to look at, uniform, and unique! So I would definitely like this fixed.
This is very Important! - I need a vBulletin developer with web design skills because I will also need you to setup a unique and attractive user browsing experience. So that the site flows together nicely as a community site for the market it represents. This should look and function as a complete site. vBulletin Modifications can be added at your discretion to increase the user commitment and activity if you think these vB Modifications will provide an added value. My site is one of the leading sites in its field, so I need the site to be productive, unique, and continue to bring back users on a daily basis. You will be responsible for creating a way to integrate this into the theme/site through design and development. You will be responsible for making this site the BEST of the BEST in its niche market, while giving it the look & feel appropriate to its target audience.
Other things to do:
- Reactive Web Design! - theme should function on computer, laptop, tablet, and even smartphones.
- Social Site Integration to promote threads, posts, articles, blogs, etc on facebook, twitter, google+, etc
- Google Adwords Integration/Setup
- A way to increase awareness for new registration for new guests (jQuery overlay, or "guest reminder registration")
- Increase interactivity within the site via front page portal and sidebars (users online, recent shares, recent likes, recent threads, advertisement, etc.)
- Improve navigation so everything is easy to find (a lot of this has been done)
- SEO knowledge to improve search engine rankings (tag cloud placement, threads, posts, blogs, etc.)
- Mobile theme to resemble color layout, look & feel (see Reactive Web Design)
- I have a partial jQuery menu system in place and also a slider box that needs to be changed to a different animation. I can provide you with a link to a jQuery slide box that I would prefer in place of the current one.
This development / design job could lead to lots of future work! We are getting ready to integrate an online store, and chat, along with lots of more if everything goes as planned. I am very loyal to my developers, so if we have a good working relationship .. I will look to hire you for future projects.
Please PM me with some of your vBulletin theme work. You must provide examples of your work. I need to know you can handle a unique, beautiful, reactive and WOW design / site. I also need to know when you can get started, and a time estimate to complete the work.
This is not a job for an amateur developer / designer. The current theme itself is already a very unique design (CSS, HTML5, jQuery, etc). I am looking to expand on the current design where the other designer / developer could not accelerate.
I look forward to your PM, Bid, and working with you! I will respond with dev environment login.