We are a company specializing in adventure-ecotourism. We require a 15-18 page professionally designed e-commerce website, with the following required elements:
• Incorporating our logo and certain specified design elements, such as animation (mobile compatible) of rotating pictures and drop down menus
• User friendly backend content management system (such as Word Press) that can be used to update all elements regularly
• Electronic commerce compatibility (i.e. shopping cart)
• Ability to collect and store mailing list of customers
• Customer Blog Forum
• Search engine optimized (friendly written URL's, less than 2-dynamic parameters, etc.)
• Compatible with all major browsers (Explorer, Mozilla, Google, Netscape, mobile etc.), and readily integrated with Google analytics
• No use of materials or resources that would infringe on any third party copy-rights
• Industry "best practice" standards to be followed during development to ensure optimal performance criteria (ex. optimal loading time of web pages, etc.)
• Ethical web standards used
• Contract should include: time line, transfer of ownership rights of intellectual property of the web design to the buyer and warranty that materials (including software) used do not infringe on any third party copyrights, and that the website will operate free from any substantial defects for at least 90 days after final delivery. (We can provide the contract or amend yours if it does not contain such elements).
Aesthetic appeal, intuitive user-friendliness, and search engine optimized design of our freshly designed site is a priority. We will provide and be responsible for all the necessary content including photos. We will provide wire framing facilitating easy communication of ideas, minimizing work load and time to project completion for the web developers and maximizing efficiency of the design process.
Please send us your proposal with itemized breakdown and links to portfolio, and we will be happy to provide you with more specific information regarding our design requirements.
Time line: we would like the project to begin immediately and be completed by the end of July.