I am starting an online art gallery and need programming and web development. I am not interested in template web sites! Custom work only. I have a graphic designer and copywriter and will supply those elements. I need a programmer/developer I can work with who can help steer the project and work closely with me.
1. I will supply all graphic design files and want full control of the look of the site.
2. I will supply all copywriting.
3. eCommerce shopping cart needed for art purchases. I need ssl cert on my server for secure checkout. I have a merchant account and gateway with authorize.net. I need the shopping cart connected with authorize.net.
4. eCommerce shopping cart for artists to pay monthly subscription for membership in the gallery. Same requirements as step 3.
5. Product display, including small and large thumbnail images (autmatic resizing upon new image uploaded). Shopping cart needs to calculate shipping, sales tax and item price. Automated email notification to purchaser, merchant and artist upon a sale being completed.
6. Develop a Linux / Unix based database which is dynamic. This must include all products, product descriptions, artist bios, pricing and collect information from purchasers.
7. Artist interface - artists submit samples of their work via email for reveiw. Upon acceptance a user id and password will be sent to the artists and they create an account and are billed monthly for membership. The interface must collect personal and billing info from the artist. Interface also allows artists to submit photos of their work along with descriptive information about each piece (price, medium, etc.) These fields will be used for the customer to search. When new artwork is submitted it cannot be placed on the website until approved by the admin.
8. Administrative interface - required for me to make revisions to items in the database (e.g. pricing, descriptions, etc.) and the administration of artists (removal upon cancellation) and accessing my client list. Also review and approve art submissions.
9. Site needs to be searchable by keywords, categories, color, price, artist, etc.
10. Event calendar so artists can post their upcoming shows.
11. Competition... [url removed, login to view] is a good representation of a competitor. We do not want the look they have at all, but the functionality is good.
12. Develop title tag, Meta descriptions and keyword tags and submit to search engines.
61 freelancers are bidding on average $1508 for this job
See us at [login to view URL] (about us) for sample works. Our price does not include registration, hosting, maintenance or shopping cart service fees although they too are services we can provide.
We have a group of expert professionals and experienced programmers/developers who can work with ur project. Just visit [login to view URL] for more info:.
We can work on this for you, as our graphic team is extremely creative - we can also show you a brief prototype before you place the order on us. Please open PMB for further discussions.