Existing website has a few images per product.
Currently there is [login to view URL] in place for sliding through these.
What needs to be done:
- Need a way to ~fix this, so image can be zoomed in (pinch zoom and a plus/minus sign preferably next to the image) and scrolling down on mobile through this image still need to work flawlessly!
Note: bxSlider slider plugin is replacable with anything else, as long as the solution does :
- automatic sliding
- sliding to prev/next with buttons
- enables (pinch and button based) zoom-in on images
- scrolling through the ~fullwidth image on mobile still works
- need to mark thumbnail according to shown picture
Example page: [login to view URL]