Improve design of shopify template.
Add mix and match of clothes colours and design funcionalty to shopify themplate.
I am new to freelancer and when making original post for job I though this is just a title and I will be able to supply more information on other pages. Obviously I was wrong.
So, just to explain in more details about my project. Which I think it is in two parts.
Shopify provides free or paid forms or themes for eshops. I will need to modify existing theme to accommodate our needs for second tier menu which will be in pictures form.
See the link below showing functionality and idea what type of 2nd tier picture menu I would like to have. That free template can be easily modify to suit sopify requirements.
For example I am selling kids clothes therefore one of the main menu will have selection “shop” Once shop is selected then sub-menu as per link above with pictures for each choice will come. There will be up to 8 choices therefore 8 pictures will need to be made not as per existing template 6. Each of the 2nd tire sub menu pictures will have dynamic links to 3rd tire menu like skirt, dress, blouse, pants etc.
Structure as follow
And so on and so on.
I don’t want to spend too much time on the exact names and menus as this will be decided later.
I just want to make sure that the structure of the menus and sub-menus are confirming to our requirements.
Futher to the changes with menu structure we will need following requirements
1. Main landing page background picture and each pictures for 2nd tire menu automatically changing every 24hr based on device clock.
2. Text on the 2nd tire submenu to be fixed (not changing) only picture is changing every 24hr
3. Dynamic links on 2nd tire submenu to be fixed not changing with pictures.
4. Ability to have 31 pictures for each of the 2nd tire submenu
5. Ability to have up to 31 pictures for main landing page
6. All pictures to be easily changeable and updateable by non IT person.
7. Need to be mobile friendly and mobile optimised
See attached “Mix & match page menu selection” for examples
Inside my eshop I would like to give to the customer option to mix and match different styles and colours of tops and bottoms basically similar experience as customer would have in physical shop.
Of course nothing will be the same as in “real” life but it will give sort of more information in decision making process than just looking at 100’s blouses in different styles and colours and later on look at 100’s skirts in different styles and colours and on the end trying to choose one of each to make set.
There are several android apps doing mix and match like for example MixMe which I found very simple and easy to use but I cannot find anything similar to be able to work with pc’s therefore be able to work on Sopify platform.
Below are my specification:
1. That utility or program can be add on utility to shopify platform or be internal part of shopify form.
2. Gourment selection is done via selected “radio button” next to type of garments and then scroll left or right through picus of different colour or style of selected gaurment.
3. This process is repeated for each different type of gourment eg. Blouse, skirts, pants, shoes etc.
4. Selected garments can be viewed from front and from back as two sets (front and back) pictures of each garment will be available.
5. Pictures will be part of sopify data base or it can be stored separately but on sopify server
6. When clicking on the selected garments eg skirt “popup” window will come up showing all other options like full descriptions material composition care instructions and additional images. All that information is stored in shopify platform for that particular garment.
7. For each garment shown there will be to the right of the outfits selection shopify information like item ID, Item name, Size selection and price.
8. Total price of selected items will be displayed under the shopify items
9. Next to the each item will be button allowing removal from selection hence removing from total price calculation
10. One button will add all items with selected sizes to the shopping basket
11. Save creation button. If customer has account she/he can save his mix & match selection for future use. Log in will happen through shopify platform
12. Needs to be mobile friendly and mobile optimised
Please see Mix & match boy and girl page attached
50 freelancers are bidding on average $549 for this job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [login to view URL] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT