We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to make alterations to our existing corporate website and develop additional templates.
• We want to add an additional page to our site – ‘Sectors’ – which will host information relevant to the sectors we and our clients operate in. This ‘Sectors’ page will need to be added to our main menu and then have a dropdown menu in the same style as the existing dropdown menus on the page, listing all the relevant sector pages.
• In order to fulfil this stage in our website development, we need a template created and added to the main menu for the sectors – similar to what we have here: [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and we can provide more examples – and a template created for the individual sector pages – we can provide a mock up of what we are looking for and a list of features this page will need.
• The sales menu shows a dropdown menu.
Sales Page (Current Sales)
• We require a tweak made to our existing design on the sales page to automate sales to appear in chronological date order from newest to oldest.
• Determine whether there is the opportunity for sales to have an ‘end’ date to automatically drop off of the current sales page and display on the closed sales page.
• Require sale date to display in text format under the logo and sale title for MBA sales on both the MBA sales page and the current sales page.
Across All Pages
• Understanding if it is possible to display the contacts section at the bottom of the page in a row of three instead of two. As this is across all pages, what would this entail?