We are looking for an experienced graphics/web designer that can help drive our website "refresh" project. We are looking for someone with expert knowledge of branding, visual design principles and typography to help us accomplish the following goals:
1. Convert website from Joomla to Webflow
2. Trim site layout so that it's more focused on our core offerings
3. Refresh design with a focus on UI/UX
4. Increase usability of site for potential and existing customers
5. Optimize for SEO
We already have a developer that can handle the migration, along with basic design tasks. What we're looking for is someone that can handle the following:
- Create beautiful, intuitive, and functional web page designs (with all necessary visual assets)
- Speak intelligently about what we need, where we need it, and why we need it
- Help with what to keep/discard from our current site
- Provide guidance on optimizing traffic flow
- Provide guidance on how to best improve organic SEO
We are a technical shop, not a design shop, so we need someone who has the experience and skills to be able to drive this process with minimal direction, but timely and thorough feedback. We really need someone who knows how to ask the right questions to define the scope, set budget and timeframe, and can extract whatever design cues that are needed to custom design a site that fits our company.
We need to move on this ASAP as we would like to have the new site online by 8/1. If you have the capability, time available, and desire, please submit a proposal.
If you have any special billing requirements (e.g. project minimums, special payment requirements, etc.), please state that up front with your proposal. We are open to hourly or fixed-rate.