Title: OpenERP/Odoo 9.0 Development and Odoo 9.0 administration
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat INDIA
Hire date: Immediately or to be agreed upon.
Job Type: Full Time
Annual Salary: Based on experience
Working Days: Monday – Friday
• Maintain Odoo enterprise applications via Amazon Web Service EC2 Instance on Ubuntu.
• Customize & expand existing application capabilities.
• Develop Odoo website themes and deploy new websites
• One who is able to configure and manage each website, company email and email setup
• Make configuration changes to existing deployed Odoo Apps to confirm business needs
• Experience in developing EDI to help automate Odoo operations
• Must have 2+ years of Odoo framework experience
• 2+ Year of Python/Odoo development experience
• Expert in Odoo database migration and able to easily configure websites
• One who has 4+ years of extensive openERP/Odoo development experience, which includes theme development, design and Integration, customization of application functionality, module creation and Installation, site speed optimization, creating and or modifying responsive design, and end-to-end testing.
• One who has 2+ Years of Magento – OpenERP/Odoo development, customization and integration experience
• One who has 2+ years of Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
• One who has EC2 admin experience
• One who has 2+ years of Magento, OpenERP/Odoo - Ubuntu OS experience
• Optional but one who has 1+ years of Amazon Vendor Central integration experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or equivalent work experience; advanced certifications a plus.
Vertical Expertise: eCommerce
Skills: Odoo 9.0 Development Expert, Odoo Administration Expert, Python Developer, XML Developer, PostgreSQL Administration, CSS3, Amazon EC2, AWS, Ubuntu/EC2 Administration
Note: This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee will perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization, including getting trained with new technologies and trend.