Help setting up a Cryptocurrency Exchange using the open source Peatio exchange ( [login to view URL])
This will involve
1) Setting the Exchange up on a DigitalOcean Server (Happy to help out on this step)
2) Complete some minor visual changes (Logo, Color scheme - simple changes only, some minor wording changes)
3) Setup payment system (I would prefer Stripe, but will listen to recommendations if you believe another solution is better)
3) Setup a supplied SSH certificate and recomend any additional steps to ensure site is secure
5) Setup a test server to ensure we have an environment to implement and test any changes in the future
I will be giving you access to a JIRA project to help track what is going on and to ensure solid communication between myself and the selected implementer. To complete each step I would want the updated code base to be loaded into a bitbucket account, and me to have the chance to do some minor testing.
Due to the simple nature of this, I would hope to have step one completed with-in a 2 week window, and step 2-4 completed within another 2 week window, with step 5 to take place after that. Milestones should roughly correspond to each of the above steps
Once this is setup, I will want to do iterative improvements, a good experience will have continual work!