If you are REALLY bidding (not just trolling to start a chat) start your response with your estimate of days required to complete the project!
I had a working PHP application that collected survey responses and created a complicated 52 page report. I wanted to improve the report and two years ago I paid a Freelancer to redesign it all. Unwisely, I failed to resist the Freelancer bundling a bunch of plug-ins together for design template, shopping cart, and PDF generator. They functioned together – albeit not smoothly. I never got the full documentation.
Now, it has stopped working. The problem seems to be with WooCommerce. I think that the best long-term solution is to switch to AbanteCart (which my host provider offers from Control Panel).
I use the website as part of my consulting work. It needs to accomplish six general purposes:
1. “Do” (register, collect data, create report) the Fruitbearing Congregational Health Assessment FCHA report.
2. Provide downloadable documents for a fee.
3. Provide downloadable documents for free – retaining all contact info for recipient.
4. Support coupons that I can provide to anyone.
5. Provide a Consultant Interface so that other consultants can use my FCHA report with their clients.
6. Retain all FCHA data for research purposes.
This project is Phase 1 of 3 Phases. The Coder who accomplishes Phase 1 will have first option to bid or present a proposal for Phase 2 and Phase 3.
Phase 1 = Switch from WooCommerce to AbanteCart.
Phase 2 = Verify all functionality of FCHA.
Phase 3 = Upgrades to speed, PDF creation, and general graphics.
So, the immediate tasks of Phase 1 are:
* Switch from WooCommerce to AbanteCart .
* Insure full functioning.
* Verify that regular coupons and Consultant discounts both work and make sense to a user.
* Verify that free downloads work simply, but capture user info.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
If AbanteCart is where you are headed, I cannot help. However if you want to remain with woocommerce, give me a buzz. I would be happy to help. Checked out the site, it looks nice. Would love to explore. Thanks Raj