The type of web site is a Job portal. It is a simple form of elance & nakuri
1. Post a Job
2. Find a Job ( vacancy)* when a consor is placed on the find a job vacancy will appear.
3. Home (activities of the account owner eg like job posted for the employer and job applied for the job seeker. )
4. My account (history of payments by the account holder)*note payments will be done offline and will be enter online by the administrator.
6. search for Job
8. picture or Logo (right hand side of the page) of the subscribers when uploaded.
This is the brief description of how the web will function
1. Inbox ; the account holder will receive messages from the administrator from time to time.
2. Subscriberâs activities; every activities of the subscriber will show in his account example [url removed, login to view] (home). If is employer , the job posted with the things following it.(see job posted). For the job seeker, the Jobs applied for, with the things following it.(see job posted).
3. Ad bar; it is situated at the right side of the home page. Example [url removed, login to view]
4. Search engine; job seeker will be able to search for jobs in category.
5. Front page; Logo, space for account signed in, (email, password, forget your password?), space for new member ;sign up (for Job seeker & Employer).
6. For Employer; *personnelâs first name, *last name,* mobile number,* personnelâs email address, * name of company,* Address,* state,* city,* Industrial category,* Type of Employer (private company, public company, multinational, Government ),company website, *company logo, submit.
7. For Job seeker; contact Information*(first name, last name, location( state, city), *enter your mobile number,* enter your email address, *choose your password, *Re -enter your password, upload your picture), ;current place of Employment ( state your place of employment, *your work Experience [fresher,1 to 30+ years],state your duties, [not more than 100words], ;* your Educational background *(state your qualifications, [one or more],* upload your cv document. Submit .
*Note these information for the [ Employer and job seeker] will form the data in their account.
8. Post a Job; [step one [Job title (not morn than 80 words), write the Job description(not morn than 4000words), select job category, indicate work type(student/Internship, contract, full time), save & continue. â¦â¦. Step two (select service type) this is where service type is shown, where the employer can choose from. â¦â¦..step three (preview, edit & submit) . Job posted display; Job title, employer name, Invited(red color)(when he is invited), brief description of the job which can be minimized or enlarged, opening and closing date, number of application, Apply. Note if the date is closed no one can apply again.
9. Test module; This is one of the most important modules of the website. Here the administrator of the website will be able to create. Multiple Choice Questions [MCQ] from the backend. Frontend users will be able to answer the questions from their accounts. For example an Economist will be able to take test questions related to investments, economy and others, a content writer will be able to take the English verbal, communication, spelling tests, etc. The results of the test will be viewable from the userâs profile and the employers can view their test scores when needed.*Note; only those who applied for a given job will be able to take the test meant for it. This will be determined from the backend.
Note the following; 1. the contents will be supplied by us, you will state other back end jobs. 2. your expert advice is welcome. 3. A data base for profiles, in HTML, PHP, MySQL and the rest to build the backend.
[url removed, login to view] weeks or less of assisting our administrators on the back end job.
Take note; I will not pay a percentage up front.I will pay when the the job is completed. I will pay you10% extra on the amount agreed, if that is okey by you, this my skype number michael.obodo1.