I am looking for a website developer/web designer who can create a website for my business. This is something similar to upwork and Freelancer. I am planning to build an outsourcing website that Virtual Assistant's can post their profiles and foreign clients can make a job post and hire freelancers.
I hope you may also include answers to the following;
1. I am not familiar with creating websites etc. so I will be asking you about CRM software. I want this software to be in my business for customer service, can you please explain to me how do we connect CRM to the website?
2. Do I really need a CRM? Would you advice it or can I have the customer service system in the website even without CRM?
3. About the payment options for the clients, let's say, they will pay our services using credit card or paypal, how do we make this payment options possible in the website? How can I receive the payments?
4. If I choose you to build my website, would you continue helping us out in managing our system? If so, how much is the fee for that?
5. What is the time frame in completing the website? And how much is the total cost for the website creation, including the server.
6. Can you also send in my e mail the link of the websites that you have previously created?
I hope you can send me the most precise quotation, cheaper than Go Daddy and others. And I hope you can enlighten me with my questions.
Thank you and talk to you soon!