I’m looking for a developer to make some changes to a Wordpress/Woocommerce store.
Here is our product page:
[login to view URL]
Here is the product page of a competitor that we want to change to be like.
[login to view URL]
These are the jobs I want to be done on a wordpress/woocommerce site. Please see attached image docs which are numbered showing exactly where these changes are to be done.
1. Move site to a new server – I’ll provide the server details (do this job at the end) and make sure to use their SSL certificate and get that setup.
2. Setup site using a child theme so that any custom changes are not overwritten when updating the theme. Site is not currently setup using a child theme
Product Page Changes
3. Add words “per competition entry” after the price
4. Add a countdown timer under the price which can be configured on the back end. Other site uses: [login to view URL] But you can use any you like.
5. Add a maximum number of entries section below timer (need to be configurable on back end)
6. Create a dropdown box for quantity. Max number of quantity is 10.
7. Remove breadcrumbs
8. Remove SKU and category
9. Remove ‘additional info’ tab
10. Change tab underline colour to #ff8107
11. Change word ‘product’ to Competition
12. Remove ‘answer’ (actually product variation from end of product)
13. Add question (product variation) like on target site cart page
14. Add answer (product variation) like on target site cart page
15. Change word ‘price’ to ‘Price per entry’
16. Change word ‘Quantity to ‘Entries’
17. Remove variant name from checkout. Should just say ‘Bmw 5 Series 520d M Sport’ on that page
18. Change word ‘Quantity to ‘Entries’
19. We need each order to assign a sequential ticket number. So for example, if (as in point 5 of this doc) there are 1000 maximum entries then each unit ordered needs to be assigned a number from 1 to 1000. If a customer buys a quantity of 3 then they need to be assigned 3 different numbers.
20. We need to add the assigned number to the confirmation email the customer is sent after purchase. This could be multiple entry numbers – as shown in example document 4. You can see an example of this in attached image document.
Experience: 13 Years Complete Portfolio: [login to view URL] Dear Hiring Manager, Working on a detailed proposal as per your requirement and job post. Updating proposal in 10 min. Thanks & Regards
61 freelancers are bidding on average $535 for this job
Hello sir/mam. I am expert in Wordpress and Woocommerce. I checked both url and instruction that you mention in bid. Please message me so we can discuss about project in details. Thanks Regards : Devendra Singh