Hi! I'm looking for a serious and steady virtual assistant. I have hired a few in the past and they've always been lacking seriousness. Please only bid if you plan on working with me on a steady basis and have a quick turnaround.
Here are the skills that I'm looking for in a VA. You don't have to be an expert in every field to get the job. These are only guidelines.
- Excellent English grammar, no spelling mistakes
- Quick turnaround and good communication
- Excellent at research - web research and email address mining
- Good email writing skills
- Experience with Wordpress
- Good blogging and article writing skills
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Experience with the Google Docs suite
It would be great, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of the French language
- Video editing skills (Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Experience with eCommerce
- Experience at managing social media accounts
Please note that I'm looking for someone who's willing to work at USD $2/hour. I will not hire anyone at another rate. Please place your bid at $2, we'll work out the details later on.
Please add the word MASSIVE to your application so that I know that you read this project description.
Please note that I need someone who's going to be a serious worker. I'm looking to hire someone at about 5-10 hours per week with possible peaks of work when needed. This is a long-term, steady job.
In your application, please list the skills you're more comfortable with and the ones you don't know very well.
64 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hi, I`m developer with 9 years expirience in web development and design (specially wordpress). I can do your job, and u can contact me on private message to talk about it. Thank you!
Yes Sir let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & regards Moumita
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards Amrita